Your Office for Quality All-on-4® Dental Implants
Whether you're missing one arch of teeth or both, it's crucial that you choose a tooth replacement option that meets your needs. At Smile On You Dentistry, we're proud to provide All-on-4 dental implants to help your smile get back to looking and feeling its best.
Our comprehensive approach to dental implants means that you can trust our office for placement and implant-supported restorations. We also take the time to help you feel comfortable and at home during your appointments. Contact us today to schedule your next visit and get the All-on-4 dental implants in Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Diamond Bar, and Yorba Linda that you deserve!
CONTACT OUR OFFICES REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What Are All-on-4 Dental Implants?
Traditional implant-supported dentures secure the restoration in place using up to 6-8 implant posts. All-on-4 dental implants, however, use a proprietary system that secures a denture in place with four implant posts. By using fewer implant posts than other options, All-on-4 reduces the overall impact on your smile as well as your time in the exam chair. If you're unsure whether you're an ideal candidate for All-on-4, some of the criteria include:
- You have very few or no natural teeth left
- You're looking for an alternative to traditional dentures
- Your dentures have weak retention
- Your gums hurt when you bite or chew
- You have enough bone to retain dental implants
Our Comprehensive Approach to All-on-4
When you first visit our dental practice, our dentist will ask you various questions about your smile. How long have you had missing teeth? Do you want to replace one or both arches of teeth? From there, we'll use various technology like CBCT scanners to conduct a comprehensive oral exam.
By looking at your remaining teeth, gums, and jawbones, our dentist will determine if All-on-4 is right for you and how we'll approach your situation. We'll outline our recommendations in your personalized treatment plan, which breaks down what you can expect during the process. Above all else, our dental team has the experience and skills to handle the placement of your dental implants and fitting your dentures.
3 Benefits of All-on-4
The versatile and adaptable nature of All-on-4 allows them to appeal to patients from all walks of life. As such, All-on-4 dental implants provide you with various benefits that can make them an ideal solution for you, depending on your needs. Some of the benefits of All-on-4 include:
- Preventing Bone Degradation: When you have missing teeth, your jawbone can gradually deteriorate as it is no longer being stimulated by your tooth's roots. The implant posts of All-on-4 are embedded in your jawbone and stimulate it as you bite and chew.
- Restoring Speech: Whether you have one arch of missing teeth or two, it can prevent you from correctly pronouncing words and affect your ability to articulate yourself. All-on-4 replaces all your teeth for a natural feel that allows you to express yourself without limitations.
- Improving Aesthetics: All-on-4 dental implants are popular for their natural and seamless appearance. It can create significant aesthetic improvements to your smile to help improve your self-confidence.
At Smile On You Dentistry, we're committed to helping you make informed and confident decisions about your oral health. That's why we're happy to answer any questions you may have about our All-on-4 dental implants. Some of the most frequently asked questions about All-on-4 include:
Your implant posts integrate with your jawbone and are designed to be permanent. The restorations, which sit on top of your implant post, can last ten years or more but may eventually need replacing due to damage or wear. Fortunately, you will not need additional surgery to replace the implant restoration.
We recommend brushing and flossing your dental implants like your natural teeth. It is also important that you maintain your regular dental appointments. By properly caring for them, you help prevent potential complications from occurring.
Yes. Our dental team will closely monitor your smile immediately after placement. We'll look for things like how well your implants are securing and whether you're feeling pain when biting or chewing.
Dependable All-on-4 Dental Implants for You
At Smile On You Dentistry, we're passionate about restoring the functionality and aesthetic appeal of your smile. Our dentist and their team accomplish both goals with All-on-4 dental implants. We can't wait to meet you and show you how we can help improve your overall quality of life. Call us today to book your next visit and get your Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Diamond Bar, and Yorba Linda All-on-4 dental implants!
CONTACT OUR OFFICES REQUEST APPOINTMENT